Article: Baseball Drill
by, 08-19-2010 at 04:58 PM (16525 Views)
Baseball Bat impact
Impact with Golf Club
Sitting behind first base at the Braves game I have a great view of the batters as they hit the ball. Impact looks the same as impact on the PGA Tour. The following points are what I am looking for.
1. I can see the belt buckle moving to the target, creating centrifugal force
2. Centrifugal Force straightens and extends my left arm
3. A good 80% of my weight is on my left foot
4. My head remains to the right of the ball
5. The right heel is coming off the ground
6. The right knee is pivoting toward the target
I invite you to go to a mirror or come and get your swing on video and we will go over this checklist.