Thread: Testimonial

Default Testimonial

Bobby,

Struggled with slicing my driver my entire life; bought the Full Swing video and ordered the Driver video. I have not played since purchasing the full swing video a few weeks ago; I've been on the range practicing.

To my delight, three tips have been very helpful. One is positioning the driver club head and shaft correctly at address, the second is the idea of keeping the left shoulder (right handed) and back toward the target a fraction of a second longer. And three, this is the big one, starting the swing by straighenting the right arm. In my case, my back and left shoulder are still facing the target as I start to straighten the right arm. Big distance improvement and very nice ball flight. When I miss, I hook the ball. NO SLICE!!

Still need practice, but the results have been gratifying.

For me your instruction is the clearest of any in my experience. Your descriptions of "feel" or "sensation" make sense with me and I can physically reproduce what you describe during the instructions.

One Happy Customer,

Straight And Long

Quote Originally Posted by Straightandlong View Post
    Bobby,

Struggled with slicing my driver my entire life; bought the Full Swing video and ordered the Driver video. I have not played since purchasing the full swing video a few weeks ago; I've been on the range practicing.

To my delight, three tips have been very helpful. One is positioning the driver club head and shaft correctly at address, the second is the idea of keeping the left shoulder (right handed) and back toward the target a fraction of a second longer. And three, this is the big one, starting the swing by straighenting the right arm. In my case, my back and left shoulder are still facing the target as I start to straighten the right arm. Big distance improvement and very nice ball flight. When I miss, I hook the ball. NO SLICE!!

Still need practice, but the results have been gratifying.

For me your instruction is the clearest of any in my experience. Your descriptions of "feel" or "sensation" make sense with me and I can physically reproduce what you describe during the instructions.

One Happy Customer,

Straight And Long
    thanks for your great testimonies.it will encourage a lot of people to pursue their talents and of aiming to become a pro golfer someday.great story to tell.thanks for sharing.

[url]http://www.golfbettingtipster.com/[/url]