PurePoint Golf respects your privacy. We understand that you have trusted us with your information and we will not violate that trust. PurePoint Golf does not deal with any third party vendors and we will never share your information. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our system.
Recitals"You" or "Your" means you as a participant in or as a user of the PurePoint Golf program. "We" or "Our" or "Us" means PurePoint Golf. "Our site" means PurePoint Golf. All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to PurePoint Golf via this website shall be deemed to be the property of PurePoint Golf and PurePoint Golf shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Information / Data CollectionWe automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser)
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with PurePoint Golf via e-mail.
Use of Information / Data CollectedWe use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online.
Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your name, address, cell phone number, your provider's name, and the date, time, and content of your messages. In addition to any fee of which you are notified, your provider's standard messaging rates apply to our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS basis. We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
You may remove your information from our database. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you. You may remove your information by sending your request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending "STOP", "END", "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received.
Third-party Data / Information DisclosureIf you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Consideration of your application for a PurePoint Golf account as required by law; and
- For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be carefully prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Your Opt-Out RightsYou may opt-out of receiving communications from us and or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information by sending your request in writing via email to email@example.com.
We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from ChildrenThe information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside PurePoint Golf, nor is any part of PurePoint Golf web site is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. Children are not eligible to use our service and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or use the service.
Anti Spam Policy / Compliance with Can-Spam ActPurePoint Golf is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the 'Can-Spam Act', which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from PurePoint Golf in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
- All emails sent to you from PurePoint Golf will clearly identify PurePoint Golf as the sender.
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from PurePoint Golf will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at PurePoint Golf; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current loan application.
- Advertising emails from PurePoint Golf will include information that the email is an advertisement, either in the body or footer of the email.
- All emails sent to you directly by PurePoint Golf include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by PurePoint Golf will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
A session cookie is held temporarily in your computer's memory and disappears after you close your browser or shut off your computer. The PurePoint Golf website may also use Web beacons (also called "clear GIFs" or "pixel tags") in conjunction with cookies. Web beacons are small strings of code that are placed in a Web page. Because a Web beacon is only 1 pixel high by 1 pixel wide, it appears invisible on your computer screen.
Additional InformationWebsite: http://www.purepointgolf.com
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PurePoint Golf understands consumers' concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies.
PurePoint Golf and its affiliated sites use only an "opt-in or opt out" method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies.
PurePoint Golf marketing email messages sent include the following information about the origin of the emails and include instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages:
- This email is not sent unsolicited
- Offers are sent to subscribers ONLY
- The e-mail address you subscribed with is (recipient's email)
- To be removed from our list, click here.
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us
- that PurePoint Golf has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of PurePoint Golf. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at email@example.com.